Each luxury cabin offers a one-of-a-kind outdoor living space, and complimentary services such as concierge are provided for your convenience.When you book one of our luxury cabins, you can relax and recreate in this elegant and beautiful outdoor living space throughout your stay.
You will love the outdoors
- Custom built 8×14 in-ground heated pools. Each pool features a rock waterfall (seasonal), 8 total jets, LED lighting and optimal waterfront views of the surrounding pond. These pools are open year round, and there is no additional charge for pool/hot tub heating. The water temperature will range from 85-90 degrees during the day, and up to 103 degrees at night.
- Our outdoor fireplaces are situated near your pool/hot tub so you can relax while enjoying all the wonderful ambiance of the beautiful bucolic locale.
- Access to the large pond with a fountain water feature.
- A large 10×16 pergola is situated right on the water. Pergolas feature high-quality outdoor furniture, a dining table, free Wi-Fi, fishing or relaxing on the water.
- Enjoy a large covered porch with gas grill (propane provided), a 2-person hammock that lets you take advantage of the water views, and dim-able lighting.
- Cabins are thoughtfully situated to maximize available privacy, and take full advantage of our wooded paradise and newly planted fruit tree plot. 5,ooo apple, pear, cherry, and peach trees in total.
- Each cabin has incorporated over 70 tons of locally harvested stone to enhance the landscape, including being used for stone steps leading to the cabin.
- Revel in Hocking Hills’ most meticulously groomed landscaping and property maintenance (we love to provide a majestic atmosphere). This includes several hundred annuals and perennials planted to create a setting unlike anything else in the Hocking Hills region.