The Booker’s Cabin
There is nowhere in the Hocking Hills lodging market like The Booker’s Cabin at Bourbon Ridge Retreat
When you book your stay in the Bookers Cabin, you can look forward to the following signature amenities
- Complimentary Shampoo, Conditioner and Body Wash
- Free Wifi – Extends out to the dock on the water
- Free Pool/Hot Tub Heating year round
- Free Initial Supply of Firewood
- Premium Toiletries, Paper Towels, Trash Bags
- High Quality Linens, Towels, and Wash Cloths
- Bath and Body Works Hand Soaps
- Free Spices, Coffee Filters, Coffee
- Free Long Distance Phone Calls
- Free Propane for Grilling
- Free Photography Session on Arrival when requested
Just outside The Bookers Cabin sits a picture-perfect, richly landscaped yard space, complete with a custom-built, 8×14-foot, heated pool that’s also a hot tub equipped with 8 soothing, high-pressure jets and is open 365 days a year. The pool is adorned with a seasonally operational rock waterfall and custom LED lighting. Just a stone’s throw away lies a tranquil pond featuring a fountain centerpiece, a private dock, 10×16-foot pergola complete with high-end, comfortable outdoor furniture, trellis system, Wi Fi and LED rope lighting. And it is all surrounded by the lush vegetation, ample wildlife and spectacular landscape that characterize Bourbon Ridge Retreat. The locations of both The Bookers Cabin and The Woodford Cabin across the pond from it were hand picked for their serenity, the panoramic views they provide and the seamlessness with which the two unassuming structures fit into the overall landscape of the property. Go ahead, wet some fishing line in the pond, read a book or just sit back, relax and enjoy the fresh air, sights and soothing sounds of the finest getaway Hocking Hills has to offer.
The Bookers Cabin will accommodate up to 4 people.